Due to national expansion, we are looking for a Boiler Maker who understands what it takes to add value to their team. This role plays an integral function in supporting the National Service Department.
In this role, the key responsibilities include:
- Repair and fabrication of truck bodies & equipment, waste compactors and balers
- Communicating with the spare parts department and office support team
- Full uniform
- Great pay – remuneration will be based on experience (plus super)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Australian business with a great culture and high staff retention rates
- Work for a business committed to sustainability through becoming a major contributor to Australia’s circular economy
Known for our high retention rate, nearly a third of our employees have worked with our company for over ten years. We enjoy a laugh, don’t mind hard work and pride ourselves in delivering quality products. A shared principle among our people and leaders is the need for action when it comes to environmental sustainability.
Skills & Experience
- Formal trade qualification as a Boiler maker or Welder
- Takes ownership and pride in their workmanship
- Can read technical drawings
- Enjoys working as part of a team
About Wastech Engineering
Founded in 1993 by brothers Neil and Paul Bone, Wastech has grown to become an award-winning Australian manufacturing and engineering company at the cutting-edge of innovation and committed to supporting the waste management and resource recovery sector.
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.