Field Service Technician
Due to national expansion, we are looking for a Field Service Technician who understands what it takes to add value to their team. This role plays an integral function in supporting the National Service Department.
In this role, the key responsibilities include:
- Repair & maintenance of waste processing conveyors & equipment, waste compactors and balers
- Attend breakdowns as well as routine preventative maintenance services
- Communicate with the spare parts department and office support team
- Ensure all service documentation is completed
- Ensure service van and equipment are properly maintained and in good order
- A fully maintained company service van
- Full uniform
- Great pay – remuneration will be based on experience, (plus super)
- Mobile phone and computer use to log jobs into system
- Full technical training and support supplied
- Employee Assistance Program
- Australian business with a great culture and high staff retention rates
- Work for a business committed to sustainability through becoming a major contributor to Australia’s circular economy
Known for our high retention rate, nearly a third of our employees have worked with our company for over ten years. We enjoy a laugh, don’t mind hard work and pride ourselves in delivering quality products. A shared principle among our people and leaders is the need for action when it comes to environmental sustainability.
Skills & Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a formal trade qualification such as Mechanic, Fitter & Turner, Boiler Maker, or Electrician
- Is a problem solver, by identifying faults and providing solutions
- Takes ownership and pride in their workmanship
- Can communicate efficiently and professionally with our customers
- Enjoys working independently and as part of a broader team
- Has sound planning, organising and prioritising skills
About Wastech Engineering
Founded in 1993 by brothers Neil and Paul Bone, Wastech has grown to become an award-winning Australian manufacturing and engineering company at the cutting-edge of innovation and committed to supporting the waste management and resource recovery sector.
How to apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Tony Burrowes on 0413 884 505 for a confidential discussion.