- 5’ X 16’ heavy duty high energy 2 bearing screenbox
- Trademark to HARDOX™
- Direct feed HARDOX™ lined hopper
- Travel out fixed walkways
- Integrated hydraulic folding stockpiling conveyors
- Fast on site setup time – 10 minutes
- Screen raises at lower end for easy bottom deck access
- Service standing room inside powerpack
- Track mobile
McCloskey Environmental High Capacity Long Hopper Screener – ER-155
The High Capacity Long Hopper ER-155 Screener is a tough, robust screening tool designed to cope with the heaviest of applications.
New for this ER-155 scalping screener is a longer hopper and an extended tail conveyor. This provides maximum load flexibility to customers and accommodates a larger variety of loaders and can work in a variety of sites around the world.
No More Slow Loading! The ER-155 is designed for use with larger loaders. The 16ft target is 25% larger, allowing for more material and no spillage, making this ER-155 an excellent mobile solution for materials handling operations.
|Engine||98 kW (130 Hp) Diesel|
|Transport Height||3.53m (11’ 7”)|
|Transport Length||15.30m (50’ 2”)|
|Transport Width||3.54m (9’ 8”)|
|Weight||79,600 lbs (36,100 Kgs)|
|Stockpile Height (Extended Tail Conveyor)||3.75m (12’ 3”)|
|Stockpile Height (Side Fines Conveyor)||3.96m (13’)|
|Stockpile Height (Side Mid Conveyor)||3.60m (11’ 10”)|
|Screenbox Dimensions||5’ x 16’ (155 ft2)|
Flex-Flow screens are built to take on the toughest materials, screening effectively without build-up, blinding, and clogging.
The ER-155 and ER-230 Flex-Flow models work in tandem with other on-site equipment. With their fast set-up time and ability to move around job sites, the screeners are uniquely suited to projects where maneuverability is key.
- Designed for efficient screening
- Optimum recycling and processing of waste
- Maximum screening quality,
- Optimal return on investment
- Maximum performance
- Powerful & flexible