- Hydraulic folding heading section for transport minimizing setup time
- Hydraulically adjustable discharge height up to 11 meters
- Hydraulically adjustable feed in height to compliment shredding and recycling plants
- 4 Meter tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- CAT 2.2 LRC 44.7KW (600-800 TPH @ 23°)
- Fuel efficient hydraulics system
- User friendly hydraulic controls
- Feed boot HARDOX™ liners
- Heavy duty impact bed
McCloskey Environmental Highly Mobile Tracked Stacker – EC-80T
The EC-80T is designed to allow operators to stockpile/transfer material directly from shredding and recycling plants it offers the perfect solution to all your material handling needs.
It offers the flexibility and mobility needed to ensure that the stockpiling process is as fast and efficient as possible, it eliminates the use of a loader and also the double handling of materials.
The unit can also be containerised for transport, with minimal setup time, substantially reducing transport costs.
|Engine||36.5 kW (49Hp)|
|Length – Working (Max)||23.5m (77’ 3”)|
|Height – Working (Max)||10.8m (37’ 6”)|
|Length – Transport||16.33m (53’ 7”)|
|Width – Transport||3.35m (11’)|
|Height – Transport||3.56m (11’ 8”)|
|Over Hang – Stockpile||5.44m|
|Stockpile Height||9.3m (30’ 5”)|
|Maximum Production Rate||500 TPH (550 USTPH)|