- Aggressive multi-tooth cutting shaft
- Intelligent electrical control unit
- Variable speed main conveyor
- 4 Meter tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- VOLVO C15 380kw (510HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Fuel efficient hydraulics system
- User friendly hydraulic controls
- Double hydrostatic drive transmission
McCloskey Environmental Track Shredder – ESS-300
The ESS-300 is a tracked primary shredder capable of effectively and reliably shredding a wide range and type of material.
The ESS-300 is designed to meet the needs of plants in which the incoming materials vary greatly in terms of size, composition, and difficulty shredding.
The interaction between the rotating knives on the single, hydraulically driven shaft ensures the input material is constantly moving to prevent bridging and maximising shredding efficiency. The replaceable mesh setup allows the machine to perform to a number of different specifications of output material, with varying piece sizes. The quick change nature of these meshes is possible because of a side opening on the chamber which is opened and closed via a hydraulic cylinder.
|Length – Working (Max)||15.64m (51’-4”)|
|Height – Working (Max)||3.5m (11’-6”)|
|Length – Transport||9.94m (32’-7”)|
|Width – Transport||3.01m (9’-11”)|
|Height – Transport||3.69m (12’-2”)|
|Maximum Production Rate||60 TPH (66 USTPH) (Material Dependent)|
|Average Fuel Consumption||60 L/Hour (15.5 US Gal)|
|Machine Weight||35,000KG (77,160 lbs.)|