- 7M total screen length- F1 2.5M / F2 4.5M
- Full on board Diesel electric generator- Can also be powered by mains
- Variable speed controls on screen deck and conveyors
- KOHLER 55KW T4F/EU Stage V Engines
- 4M tracks for superior maneuverability and stability
- 2F/3F product production
- User Friendly Controls
- Disc Screening Technology
McCloskey Environmental Tracked Disc Screener – EDS-7000
The EDS-7000 is a tracked disc screener capable of effectively and reliably screening various types of material.
The EDS-7000 is designed to meet the needs of customers who have a requirement to size the shredded materials or remove fines to give a clean product.
The patented disc screen technology sees a series of hexagonal or octagonal disc shafts with a flat profile. Thanks to this particular shape, the material slides on the screen discs and is subject to an up and down motion that separates the waste.
The addition of the smart hopper allows the machine to be changed from a 3 fraction to 2 fraction machine, and the EDS-7000 comes with the following features as standard.
|Length – Working (Max)||15.5m (50’-8”)|
|Height – Working (Max)||4.25m (13’-9”)|
|Length – Transport||8.74m (28’-7”)|
|Width – Transport||2.55m (8’-4”)|
|Height – Transport||3.10m (10’-2”)|
|Maximum Production Rate||200TPH (Material Dependent)|
|Weight||23,000kg (50,700 lbs.)|
|Average Fuel Consumption||15 l/hour (3.3 us gal)|