- Hydraulically adjustable drum brushes
- Intelligent electrical control unit
- Variable speed feed conveyor
- 4M tracks for superior maneuverability & stability
- Hydraulically adjustable track frame for increasing ground clearance
- DEUTZ 3.6 100kw (136HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Fuel efficient Hydraulics system.
- User Friendly Hydraulic Controls
- Hydrostatic drive transmission
- Adjustable transfer conveyor divert chute
- Chain drive drum
- Hydraulically adjustable conveyor angle
McCloskey Environmental Tracked Trommel – ET-620
The ET-620 is a tracked trommel designed specifically to meet the needs of the European and ROWmarket.
The ET-620 has been designed to meet the needs of plants dealing in wood waste, compost, LightC&D waste and general MSW.
The interchangeable drum is removable from the side of the machine via a side opening door and retractable feed conveyor. The quick change drum system allows a machine to be quickly changed to a different feed material rapidly, eliminating the need for multiple machines for multiple waste streams onsite. The machine will also fit readily available standard 620 drums, also used on Doppstadt, Terex and EDGE trommels, amongst other. There is an intelligent control system designed to optimise throughput without causing stalling or slowing of the drum screen.
|Transport Height||3.38m (11’-1”)|
|Transport Length||11.68m (38’-4”)|
|Transport Width||2.99m (9’-10”)|
|Weight||24,000kg (52,910 lbs.)|
|Height (Working)||3.64m (11’-11”)|
|Length (Working)||15.42m (50’-7”)|