Single Shaft Shredder HZR
A slow-speed rotor shaft is the key feature of the HZR series. The feed material is hydraulically conveyed to the cutting area of the rotor by a pusher. After reaching the end position, the pusher automatically moves back to the starting position.
For a strong pulling power, a powerful drive with mounted hydraulic clutch is built-in.
- pre-cutting of bales
- pre-cutting of scrap tires
- energetic utilization of waste as well as post-consumer waste
- pre-cutting / shredding DSD waste
- automatic reverse operation
- exchangeable knife supports
- exchangeable cutting heads (bolted/plug-in connection)
Neue Herbold Complete Range
About Neue Herbold
Wastech Engineering, as the Australian agent for Neue Herbold, offers a complete program for the size reduction (granulators, grinders, pipe-granulators, profile-granulators, pulverizers, fine-grinders, screw-shredders, bale-breaker, hammer mills, shredders, polystyrene-shredders, guillotines, complete washing-lines) and preparation of plastic waste from production and plastic waste collection points.