DD7215 Double Deck Screen
The DD7215 consists of a double screen box mounted on a heavy-duty skid frame with two electric motor drives, pulleys and V-belts.
Its standard features include an adjustable angle screenbox support frame, 2 bearing eccentric drive shaft, feed end spill plate and spreader plate. Depending on the material and arrangement, the DD7215 can screen up to 300t/hr with a feed size of up to 100mm and can produce accurately sized end products.
The top deck consists of mesh and the bottom deck of piano wire; however, they can be alternated and fitted with meshes, piano wire, slotted, poly panel or Rapid Screen heavy-duty scalping and finger-screening solutions to suit contractors’ needs and requirements. The DD7215 screen has reject and middle grade chutes as well as an oversize chute to the right-hand side and a mid-grade chute to the left-hand side.
- Double deck screen box
- 2-deck, 2-bearing reversible screenbox utilising mesh, RapidScreen or piano wire
- Heavy-duty skid frame
- Two 11kW electric motor drives, pulleys and V-belts
- Adjustable angle screenbox support frame complete with 8 spring supports
- Two bearing eccentric drive shaft
- Feed end spill plate with replaceable steel liners
- Top deck mesh and bottom piano wire
- Reject and middle grade chutes
- Spreader plate
- Dry screen option: Single dry sandbox
- Access walkways for maintenance
- Optional wet screening conversion
- Optional multi product chutes for up to 5 product sizes and an over size
Pilot Crushtec Complete Range
About Pilot Crushtec
Pilot Crushtec is Southern Africa’s leading supplier of quarrying and mining equipment and was founded in 1990.
Wastech is the exclusive distributor of all static Pilot Crushtec equipment in Australia. Manufactured in South Africa and highly regarded for their high tech and innovative design, Pilot Crushtec crushing and screening equipment is of the highest quality. Wastech distributes Pilot Crushtec’s Deck Screens, HSI Crushers, VSI Crushers, Modular Conveyors, Feed Hoppers and more.