MC750 Modular Conveyors
The Pilot MC750 conveyor is a wheel-mounted, medium-duty conveyor and is designed to operate in materials transfer or stockpiling duties.
It is supplied in four (4) various lengths, is fully guarded and is supplied ready to run.
These modular conveyor systems provide an efficient transfer of a wide variety of materials such as coal, aggregates, sand, construction and demolition waste, mine ore, crushed rock and river gravel.
Pilot conveyors have been designed to integrate with other Pilot modular modules or as stand-alone conveyors being integrated into existing materials transfer points within crushing and screening plants ideally.
- 750mm wide conveyor belt
- Belt Type: Class 500/4 ply; 5m top x 1.5m bottom covers
- Belt Tracking: Adjustable screw type
- Idlers: SABS 127mm diameter idlers, 20° idlers at feed and discharge ends; 35° idlers along length
- Drive Drum: Rubber lagged
- Tail Drum: Crowned, slatted.
- Guarding: Fully guarded drive and tail drum area. Nip guards on return rollers.
- Scraper: Self tensioning belt scraper on drive drum. Plough scraper at tail drum.
- Support: Height adjustable structure mounted on axle with pneumatic tyres.
- Slewing axles on 12m, 16m, 21m and 24m options.
- Walkways: Full length 500mm wide walkways. Wraparound walkway head section. Standard walkways on 16m, 21m, 26m. Walkway optional on 11m.
- Angle Adjustment: 10° on 8m conveyor, 12°- 20° on 12m and 16m conveyor and 13° – 20° on 21m and 24m conveyor as per table overleaf.
- Load-in: Feed boot with rubber skirting
Pilot Crushtec Complete Range
About Pilot Crushtec
Pilot Crushtec is Southern Africa’s leading supplier of quarrying and mining equipment and was founded in 1990.
Wastech is the exclusive distributor of all static Pilot Crushtec equipment in Australia. Manufactured in South Africa and highly regarded for their high tech and innovative design, Pilot Crushtec crushing and screening equipment is of the highest quality. Wastech distributes Pilot Crushtec’s Deck Screens, HSI Crushers, VSI Crushers, Modular Conveyors, Feed Hoppers and more.