VS350 Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher
The VS350 is a skid mounted vertical shaft impact crusher for use in tertiary and quaternary crushing applications. It is a versatile crusher primarily used for producing sand and fines and quality enhancement of aggregates.
The Pilot Crushtec VS350 Is the largest static VSI in the range and is designed to crush a wide range of rocks and minerals using rock-on-rock or rock-on-steel crushing principles to create perfectly shaped end-products.
This tried and tested crusher is manufactured to the highest standards and is designed to handle the harshest conditions and toughest rock with low wear and maintenance costs.
- Low capital investment and maintenance costs
- Versatile – makes sand or aggregates
- Ability to handle a large range of feed materials, feed gradings and feed sizes
- High “through the rotor” tonnages
- Three rotor options:
- MR10 Three port rotor
- SP09 Six Port
- RS10 Open Table rotor
- Maximum feed size:
- Three port – Up to 50mm (material passing 40mm square mesh)
- Six port – Up to 60mm (material passing 45mm square mesh)
- Open table – Up to 120mm (material passing 75mm square mesh)
- Rotor speed:
- Three port rotor – 120rpm to 1650rpm
- Six port rotor – 1250rpm to 1650rpm
- Open table rotor – 900rpm
- Heavy-duty bearing housing and crusher mounting frame
- Circular shaped outer crushing housing with protection liners
- Replaceable rock box with replaceable build up plates
- Crusher top section with effective dust suppression and inspection door
- Hydraulic lifting and mechanical rotation of crusher housing for easy access
- ‘Rock on Rock’ or ‘Rock on Steel’ options
- Bolt ON/OFF crusher product and discharge chute
- Electric Motor 380V/525V 4 pole, 50Hz
- Mounted on a free-standing skid frame with maintenance platform, cat ladder, handrails & safety guard.
- Toolkit supplied for basic maintenance functions.
- Standard Jib crane for maintenance work on the rotor
- Precision machined components reduce time for balancing
- Rapid replacement of rotor body and wear parts
- Rapid, reliable, and safe servicing
Pilot Crushtec Complete Range
About Pilot Crushtec
Pilot Crushtec International (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1990 and has established itself as Southern Africa’s leading supplier of mobile and semi-mobile crushing, screening, recycling, sand washing, stockpiling, compacting and material handling solutions. Pilot Crushtec’s product range includes jaw crushers, cone crushers, vertical shaft impact (VSI) crushers, impact crushers, screens, conveyors, lighting towers and dust supression systems.
Throughout their 30 year existence they have achieved continuous long-term growth and sustainability in their business by providing their customers with the ultimate sales experience, high quality products and legendary after sales support. They aim to create value through leadership in every market in which they operate.
They provide the best industrial solutions for our customers by sharing their vast experience and knowledge; by innovating and pushing the accepted boundaries and conducting business based on long term, enduring relationships, trust and perseverance.
To supplement its range of locally made products, Pilot Crushtec International imports selected crushing, screening and washing solutions from world–leading manufacturers such as Metso, Rubble Master, Edge Innovate, Tower Light and DF Ecology. The company seeks the best product for each particular application based on good pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality.